119; how i wish i could do this

Seriously, I get ticked off really easily by simple spelling errors. Well I know not everybody has perfect grammar (my grammar is, too, not perfect) but spelling, really? Sigh.

Even if you think it's cooler to write certain expressions in English (baru nampak classy kan), please check and be certain of the spelling before posting it to avoid embarrassment. Thank you.



Oh and someone told me once that English is not important. Now he/she is going to be a lecturer. I guess he/she was right after all. Even with sucky English (seriously he/she never even bother), he/she could make a career out of his/her skills be respected. My only problem is this. If you're going to be a lecturer and your English is bad, like really bad, who will respect you? (I would, for your bravery to stand up although you're so wrong). You're not teaching 5 years old, my dear, you're teaching adults. To be perfectly honest I wouldn't mind if my lecturer makes some grammatical error occasionally but if he/she doesn't even use the correct NOUN to describe a thing and brags about how expert he/she is in the thing he was trying to explain, there goes my respect, in the drain. It's like "Damn, his/her English is so bad, how did they hire him/her? How do I trust his teaching?" Like seriously.


Same goes to those who have been advertising photography courses. Please get your grammar right on the posters. Please. I'm on my knees. I'm keen on your ads, sometimes, but the simple errors on the ad made me think twice. )":

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha damn i'm allergic to grammatical error. my grammar pun tak okay, but still.
hawanasir said…
that's why i'm rarely on facebook. (:
Aqilah Amin said…
english kte super teruk, n kdng tulis blog pun men tulis je. tp itulah, kdg spelling tu blh beza same ade die saje buat2 funky, or mmg salah. n mmg cam ta best :(
hawanasir said…
haha. grammar memang tak pernah perfect, even linguists pun tak pernah dapat perfect grammar, trust me (:
tapi kalau spelling tu yang obviously bawak meaning yang beza, rugi je berusaha nak nampak cool. Ewh. Haha
halwani said…
err.xsuka bila English words tp dieja dlm BM.like atceli,reli,etc.
hawanasir said…
Haha, yang tu pun satu. Wadehek wif dat? :P

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia