111; Eid here in Auckland

Second day of Syawal.
We had our first feast, first of many maybe. So many people came, and listening to their compliments of the Malaysian foods we cooked, and seeing their happy faces to see bits of Malaysia, all the whines and pain are suddenly gone.

It's just happiness that I feel (:

And then I go back and I passed out. LOL. But really, I don't feel so alone anymore. I don't feel far from home. I don't feel as miserable anymore. They are more like my family now, not just my friends (well to be fair I don't get along well with EVERY SINGLE PERSON in my real family so yeah haha, and to be honest, I've felt that way since long time ago (: ).








Right now I'm typing this while listening to California Girls remix I stumbled upon on Tumblr. I don't know what's the relevance in giving that information away, but all I know is I'm drained but I don't want to sleep just yet since I have an assignment due Monday and I haven't even started. PHEW.

Statements time!
(on Skype)
Cousin: "Hawa lama tak nampak! Apesal rambut pendek? Dah raya rambut pendek pulak ):"
Me: "Apa ni Bang. Orang ikat rambut la!" -__-"

(during the feast, I was giving the guests rice cubes)
Some girl: "Oh hai, Hawa kan? Selamat hari raya!"
Me: "Selamat hari raya (: Kita pernah jumpa ke?"
Some girl: "Pernah kot, tepi2 jalan macam tu"
Me: "Oh okay (:"

later;
Girl: "Oh hi! Hawa kan? Eh, pakai tudung!"
Me: "Hi. Ha'ah (: Selamat hari raya. Kita pernah jumpa ke?"
Girl: *face* "Kita sekelas la!"
Me: ....... "Oh Bella! Sorry sangat sangat tak cam! OMG" -____-"

(with Glenn)
Glenn: "So it's today? The Eid? You guys just celebrate it today? Or since yesterday?"
Me: "Yes and no. It's today, actually since yesterday. No we don't just celebrate it today. It's a whole month of celebration"
Glenn: *face* "Really? So you guys have feast like this everyday for the whole month?"
Me: "No. Haha. Usually just the first week of the month. Haha"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia