124; Two things off

Well yeah one thing is off my wish list. And the other one is from my need list. But the latter only for temporary (:
 Yeah, it's not Bold. But Curve at the moment is fine (:
So far I'm quite happy with it although it's not what I wanted at the first place.
And the best thing is it's in purple :D

This one is now off of my Need List, not by choice ):
He had to go to Kajang for some work/study stuff, so I have to learn to live without him for five to six days. 
It's gonna be hard, but I'll learn (:


Comments

Aqilah Amin said…
waaaaa. love it babe! :)
Wonder Woman said…
ohemgee. thats my wishlist too! but im going for the darker purple one. :) sadly, last night i went to the mall and all BB stores there said there are none left. i wonder if BB is still producing the coloured curve. i hope they are. btw, good choice! :)
hawanasir said…
kt sini dark purple dah takde. yang ada black and light purple je ((:
& thanks bby!
halwani said…
woot woot.hp baru ke?;D
chantek bb hawa..
sumpah jeles..haha

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia