108; how I'd let go
Right now it's the start of spring, so the sun shines really early and often. Not that I hate it, but I'm still adjusting to it. In a way, I'm kinda glad that the sun rises early. It kinda reminds me of summer and gosh, I love summer. But all I have in my mind right now is to fly back home and travel around Malaysia. All I want to do is to go to those historical (ancient?) cities and take photos of the gorgeous buildings. No offense big cities, I love you when it comes to entertainment and amenities/facilities, but architecture-wise, I like it vintage.
On my mind right now is to go to Malacca, one of my favorite places, especially in the night. Also, Ipoh, where white coffee comes from and especially its magnificent Hotel Stesyen (Station Hotel), but I've never been there; and Johor Bahru, no jokes. As modern and fast-paced JB is, I am amazed at how they conserve the beautiful buildings there. I think that's all. I don't feel like going to Penang (again, no offense) 'cause I was just there over last summer and I don't like it. At all.
And yeah, islands would sound like a good idea to me.
And yeah, islands would sound like a good idea to me.
(:
Oh eff, I miss him. That is all.
And some people need to learn of how to let go. Both parties. Or all parties. Good day.
Salam aidilfitri too (:
Comments