121; my recent wishlist

Since it has been a really long time since I've had a wishlist.. Here goes. (:
  • iPod Touch, 4th Gen, 32GB (SOON! huh)
  • A Blackberry Bold. I'm looking at 9700 actually *TORCH MAHAL SANGAT OKAY, TAK MAMPU T__T* but I can settle with a 9000. (: 
  • Nikon SB-400. Nissin is $299 here, but a first party (with good review) is $230. So..? :D 
  • 50mm f1:1.4 AFS. Fine. Yang ni lambat sikit. Maybe mid-2011. Sigh.
  • Macbook Pro 13" (malas nak bawak besar2) (yang ni pun lambat sikit, maybe saing dengan lens?)
  • To be home.
That is all, sir. Hehe.

I always (okay not always but occasionally) complain to my other half that I don't have money for this and that and how I wish people would just give me/buy me stuffs I want. I know for a fact that will never, not in a million years, that people would buy me things on my wishlist (and this is NOT a reversed psychology either). TBH kalau nak buat jadi hantaran pun I'd buy them myself haha. I always buy stuffs I want using my own saving money. Because what I want is always too expensive to be given as a gift. And I'm not some rich kid from some big rich family. So yeah you get my point. What I was trying to say is, every time I complain to him about this, he would say,

"It's okay sayang. You'll get what you want. You always do. It's just a matter of time."

True. That is why I'm a win-lose person most of the time :D

Comments

Wonder Woman said…
ah sama. always wish for this and that, bagitau sume orang tapi biasanya guna duit sendiri and get them myself. the good side : pure satisfaction.
hawanasir said…
true. memang puas hati sangat. payah sikit nak tunggu duit cukup, tapi sekurang2nya tak rasa terhutang budi. Although, masih menerima kalau orang nak bagi. Kekeke :P
halwani said…
proud of u ;)
hawanasir said…
hahaha. thanks? :P
shima said…
bb bold also my wishlist!hehe
hawanasir said…
yeay high 5!
But macam tak mampu, so settle with BB Curve jek :D

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia