139; can we fast forward to go down on me;
Everybody has been telling me, all good things must come to the end.
I just have to deal with it.
I'm not in the right place to say this (well I am actually, just not the 'rightest'), but some people make me feel loved and important here. And not even in the clingy needy way. I can get as much freedom as I need, but when I talk to them they actually listened. And it's hard to leave that, because I know things will never be the same again.
Although, I've talked to some people, and we agreed that leaving is the best thing to do, not just for me but for some others too. Nevertheless, I still feel sad about having to leave, even for good reasons. Deep inside, I don't want to, but I have to. All I know they're showing signs too, that they don't wanna do what we're supposed to do.
Now I know, you must have questions like "Why is she being such a wimp? She's coming back next year anyway". Easy. Next year I won't be staying in IH anymore. Next year I won't be roomies with Bill anymore (Nisya, no offense). Next year I won't be seeing these cool and warm people anymore (for most of them are going back to their home countries respectively). Next year things will never be the same again.
But like what Till said, "all good things must come to the end. And next year you'll meet new people at Princeton and hang out with them. Maybe they're much cooler". Haha. I can't promise that, sir. But I'll try (:
p.s: yeah that kid has nothing to do with this post.
I just have to deal with it.
I'm not in the right place to say this (well I am actually, just not the 'rightest'), but some people make me feel loved and important here. And not even in the clingy needy way. I can get as much freedom as I need, but when I talk to them they actually listened. And it's hard to leave that, because I know things will never be the same again.
Although, I've talked to some people, and we agreed that leaving is the best thing to do, not just for me but for some others too. Nevertheless, I still feel sad about having to leave, even for good reasons. Deep inside, I don't want to, but I have to. All I know they're showing signs too, that they don't wanna do what we're supposed to do.
Now I know, you must have questions like "Why is she being such a wimp? She's coming back next year anyway". Easy. Next year I won't be staying in IH anymore. Next year I won't be roomies with Bill anymore (Nisya, no offense). Next year I won't be seeing these cool and warm people anymore (for most of them are going back to their home countries respectively). Next year things will never be the same again.
But like what Till said, "all good things must come to the end. And next year you'll meet new people at Princeton and hang out with them. Maybe they're much cooler". Haha. I can't promise that, sir. But I'll try (:
p.s: yeah that kid has nothing to do with this post.

Comments