140; over you

One of the best things that ever happened to me is having H breaking up with me.
Well no offense, H. You know I'm a straightforward person and I tell my opinion in brutal honesty sometimes. I'm not saying that H is a bad guy, nope, not at all.


Why did I say being dumped by H is great? Because if you cut the story short and simple, I got dumped by H. That made me sound like a loser, and yes usually I'm the dumper, never the dumped. I know. Nevertheless, I won the breakup. How? Because first, I got over him in two weeks. I'm pretty sure it's just one week though. LOL. Him? After two girlfriends, he still told me he regretted that things has ended between us. Secondly, I've got myself a great boyfriend. Not that I'm saying that Naim is a rebound or a fucking trophy, NO. It works like this, if I didn't break up with H, I wouldn't have met Naim, the perfect one for me. And we wouldn't be together till today. Third, okay this is funny. If one day he suddenly say, "ex girlfriend aku belajar jauh, pergi tempat orang" and a person say "Wow giler ah. Dia patah hati dengan kau sampai bawak diri jauh2?" (Hello Johor is considered far too alright), I know he would say this; "Tak lah. Aku break up dengan dia sebab dia jauh". Haha.


My point is, I'm glad it happened. And I'm glad that I got over you. And I know things are pretty awkward between us now, it never was before, but it is now. Deal with it. I can.


Pardon me if I sound so cocky and mean. This is just me at times.

p.s: Yes, this post was written while I was listening to Over You by Daughtry, a song that helped me get through much things in life, which is apparently also the first song I got from Naim (:

Comments

a.n.y.s.s said…
i luv this song too!
banyak tolong naikkan semangat satu masa dulu! :DD
hawanasir said…
kan kak? best gile :D

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia