150; a day.

Today I finally had the courage to talk to this one white (not albino okay) customer. FYI I've been the counter runner (the person who prepares your order, I don't take orders though) for a week, and I've seen this guy almost everyday, having McDonald's. I've never heard him making his order himself, until today.


So while waiting for his order to be prepared by someone else, I gathered myself and asked him,
"Hi, excuse me, I can't help but noticing but are you American?"
"Yeah, glad finally someone noticed!"
I laughed.

I asked again, "whereabout in the States?"
"Pennsylvania. It's a nice city, but I love here more. Have you just got here too?"
OMG HIS RESPONSE. Do I look like I'm from anywhere else but Malaysia? LOL.
So I told him how I am actually from the town and blah blah blah. And he told me he was from Pittsburgh and he loves small towns with not many people, just like my town. Haha. I actually asked him if he's here with his parents because he looked young. He said he is indeed young, he just got 22 this year, but he's here alone, for work. 


I smell awesomeness (:
Because he said he'll come for lunch everyday just so that he can talk to me. Hahahahahaha. Oh finally someone I can talk to with only less than 15% pretense. Maybe. That actually depends (:


And he actually made my day (:

Comments

banting,small town with not many people? banting crowded giler doh aku rasa skarang! miss banting zaman dolu2. time fast food yg ada cuma kfc jer.
hawanasir said…
sentap. i keje mcd yaw. haha. takde la, aku pun tak sure dia refer banting or nz, sbb kitorang cam cakap pasal dua2 tempat at one time, tapi dia suka gile banting. pehal tah. haha
Unknown said…
Hi there, I'm from Jenjarom.
Medang yok.

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia