147; so basically
Miss Bill asked me why haven't I been updating my blog. Truth to be told, I didn't notice that it's been 4 days since my last post. Kehkehkeh. And I pretty much don't have positive stuff to blog about.
Yesterday we went to Pahang, to send my baby sister to her practical place in Kuala Lipis. I've been having her for the whole week but we didn't go anywhere just the two of us because I was busy with work. Sort of. And then I was down with fever, so yeah.
Things I want to talk about includes but not limited to;
- how much I miss my boyfriend and how much I want to celebrate our third year anniversary. CHEESY. I know, that's why.
- how much I miss Auckland. Nuff said.
- how much I want to speak English like how I used to in Auckland.
- how much I wish that I have dosh to go to Genting, Perak, Malacca and Johore right this moment.
- how I always think Bill Rosli deserves the name Bill more than William just because I know her first (BAHAHA)
Right this moment, I'm watching Naruto for the first time EVER. Well not really watching but it's on telly and I'm too lazy to change the channel. And Skype-ing Bill K. My mom just left for maktab and I am pretty worried that I can't take over the house as good as her. Hmm :S
Yesterday we went to Pahang, to send my baby sister to her practical place in Kuala Lipis. I've been having her for the whole week but we didn't go anywhere just the two of us because I was busy with work. Sort of. And then I was down with fever, so yeah.
Oh yeah my BB is back to normal, thank God. And yesterday I talked to JFK while he was on air. Sooo nice to talk to him again after so long. And speaking English to him made me realize how much I miss speaking English, especially to native speakers. Hmm.
So basically that's just it (:
p.s: Oh yes, JFK kinda reminds me of Burry, of how they speak so fast. Okay bye.
p.s: Oh yes, JFK kinda reminds me of Burry, of how they speak so fast. Okay bye.
Comments