143; i love you. why can't you see?
Right now I'm in a terrible mood because somebody is back to his/her old habit; so I decided to channel my aggression here. No, I'm not smashing my keyboard. I'm trying to keep calm by telling you about things I did yesterday.
So yesterday I went to Mydin Rasa Village in Subang to help my mom pick some stuffs for her kindy's graduation day. Instead, I got really lucky. How?
First of all, I got this;
Yeah my dad's back, so I'm gonna sign out now and switch the air conditioner off. Ciao.
So yesterday I went to Mydin Rasa Village in Subang to help my mom pick some stuffs for her kindy's graduation day. Instead, I got really lucky. How?
First of all, I got this;
Freakin' COOLBLOG YAWWW! I've been wanting this for EVERRR! And yes, it's no CS' Coolblog, but still! It counts, alright. And it feels soooo good to pay only RM2 for bubble tea instead of $5.50.
And I saw this. OMG Skype has came out with a GUNUINE LEATHER wallet! LOL.
Yeah my dad's back, so I'm gonna sign out now and switch the air conditioner off. Ciao.


Comments