148; Rantai Art Festival 2010 "Gravity"

I'm no saint. I'm no angel. I'm a human. I do make mistakes and I'm not afraid to admit them. But when I do (finally apologize) want to solve it and end whatever bad things I did, the least you can do is, well, pay attention and do not make me feel like saying sorry is a waste of energy and I should never do it EVER again.


On the other note, do you know about RANTAI ART Festival? I am thinking of going tomorrow (Wednesday) for they have photography and writing workshop by Sue Anna Joe and Fynn Jamal respectively. I'm no indie though. I just have an off day tomorrow. I bet everyone's going to look the same tomorrow. Sigh. Oh I had another plan actually, but due to recent events, I'm not sure if I want to proceed with the plan.

The only problem now is, I have no company to the festival. SUCKS. And I might as well bump into my cousin there. DOUBLE SUCKS.



Bye.


Oh yeah whoever feels like being my company, holla me.

OH OH CONVO TIME!

(talking about the cut on my finger)
GET A BANDAID! Do you have neosporin?
Nope, and I told you I'm too lazy to look for bandaid.
BULLSHIT.
No. *silence* Yeah I actually kinda like the way it hurts. I'm no Rihanna, but yeah.

------
I sometimes wonder how can people put up with me, especially the boyfriend. Because if I were him, I'd dump myself long time ago.
Why?
I don't know. I'm annoying, I'm bitchy, I whine a lot, I rant a lot.
"I'm tireeeedddddddddddddd" I miss that.
Haha. I miss saying that too, really.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I thought we're in December!!!!!!!!! THE FESTIVAL ISN'T UNTIL DECEMBER, SO SORRY!

Comments

we, rantai bukn on dec ke? sure ke the date is tomorrow?
hawanasir said…
haha fuck ingat hari ni december. sorry2, akan dibetulkan!

thanks sebab ingatkan aku!
RANTAI.ART said…
belom berlangsung lagi kata2 dari sue anna joe.. oh lagi satu fynn kansel.. sebab2 tertentu.. so hope anda datang :D

thks
hakim alias
hawanasir said…
Yup, tau and dah betulkan (:
And insya allah datang jugak (:

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia