142; So, my Malaysian checklist.

1. Shihlin. - check. I told you this would be the first thing I do. DID.
2. KFC - check. Yesterday. Hehe.
3. Renew license - check.
4. Beach - check. 
5. Picnic - soon?
6. Drive around in KL - check. I even got lost. Bad things happen when Naim isn't around. Sniff.
7. Babies (Biha & Nani) - missed Nani. Haven't met Biha.
8. E71 - CHECK. SO CHECK.
9. Friends - Not now I think, since everyone is busy with their thing.
10. Bowling - later.
11. Gardens for movie - Maybe Harry Potter, during Eid. Hehe.
12. Malacca - mm, not yet
13. Ipoh - date is still in consideration.
14. Johore - prolly December.
15. Genting - IDK.
16. Air tebu (sugarcane juice) - CHECKKKKKK.
17. Old town - I wanttttt. But baby doesn't ):
18. Cool Blog - when I get to Johore.
19. Singapore - maybe when I get to Johore too. MAY. BE.
20. Say thanks to bus/cab drivers - Err I don't even think I'll be using public transportation.


The most common response I get when I'm home is "Eh ingatkan duduk New Zealand makin putih. Apesal makin hitam?" Okay mister. First of all, you ARE NOT my family, so you have NO RIGHTS at all to say shits about me. Yes, friends, this goes to you too. If you think I ain't fair, I'm fat, I have too many zits, or I look like a fucking plastic bag, trust me, I might look like I don't give a damn when the fact is I cursed on you like a mad woman, I tell you. You have no right at all to say shits about me. You don't like me? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I've never told you that you're too fair/pale that somebody could call you a vampire. Nor did I ever say you've flared nose like a dragon and you look HIDEOUS. Or that you're freakishly tall. Or you have a girl's arm and that doesn't go with your dorky look. Although those might be the facts, I wouldn't say it to your face because 1) I respect you. 2) I don't have the right to call out the bad quality of your physical, because I'm imperfect too. 3) I'm not that rude. 4) I accept you for who you are. If you don't like me, get the fuck away from me, I'm serious. You don't know how much it hurts me. I might put my pokerface on, well I can tolerate jokes, but not insults. You don't want me to give you "your mom" insults, do you? Now seriously do me a favor and fuck off.


Oh yes, BTW I went there brown, you don't really think I'll come back as a white do you? If you do, well, sad to say, you're a fucking idiot.


And with all that insults, you're soooo shameless to demand for a souvenir. Go DIAF.

Comments

Unknown said…
asal takde pasal aku
Fareha Noor said…
biasalah manusiaaa hawa...
hawanasir said…
gaby; ko 'friends' in general. bila free?
hawanasir said…
fareha;
kalau gurau kena ingat jugak, no? dah la tak rapat, melampau pulak tu. eeee

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia