144; convicted
Yesterday Naim got back. Sooo glad to see him again. It's been only three days, but my life is so miserable without him. So when he got back, I felt much better. I laugh louder, I smile wider. (:
So at about 11 am, we went to the revamped Morib Beach. It was really pretty. And I love how raged the waves were. We sat there, just sat there for some time, observing the beauty of it (sure, it's no blue as NZ's, but it's still pretty in my eyes because it was among the first beaches I've been to), took some pictures and acted silly. Too bad the pictures are still in the BB hehe.
Then we got back, something really funny happened (not gonna tell). Then I helped my mom to get some stuffs for her graduation day and got ready for work. Naim came to send me around 20 to 6. And since we got there early, we sat outside and observed people. Suddenly he told me, "hey, that girl was checking me out". I looked at the girl (she's pretty) and pretended like I'm gonna punch her. I folded my sleeve and went "THAAAAATTTT BITCHHH" and then he stopped me and laughed like hell.
Haha of course I wouldn't do that. I was just joking. But if she really shamelessly flirt with my guy, I wouldn't even hesitate to punch her. Oh if my guy layans, I'm gonna punch him in the face first la kan. Yes sir, consider yourself warned. Haha.
At the end of my shift, he wanted to change our phones again because he knew how much I missed my BB. But I'm kinda used to E71 that it's hard for me to say goodbye to it ♥ Okay it doesn't make sense, I know, especially when E71 isn't as good as BB (heheheh :P) but I see the E71 as a bridge between me and him, you get me?
Anyways, I'm gonna post the pictures soon. I have one from the camera from a few days ago though.
Please, do ignore the ugly hair/face/me. Hehe.
Oh oh let me post a line in Panic's song,
"Just for the record, the weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of: A. Indifference or B. Disinterest in what the critics say"
Can you guess which song is the line from? (:
So at about 11 am, we went to the revamped Morib Beach. It was really pretty. And I love how raged the waves were. We sat there, just sat there for some time, observing the beauty of it (sure, it's no blue as NZ's, but it's still pretty in my eyes because it was among the first beaches I've been to), took some pictures and acted silly. Too bad the pictures are still in the BB hehe.
Then we got back, something really funny happened (not gonna tell). Then I helped my mom to get some stuffs for her graduation day and got ready for work. Naim came to send me around 20 to 6. And since we got there early, we sat outside and observed people. Suddenly he told me, "hey, that girl was checking me out". I looked at the girl (she's pretty) and pretended like I'm gonna punch her. I folded my sleeve and went "THAAAAATTTT BITCHHH" and then he stopped me and laughed like hell.
Haha of course I wouldn't do that. I was just joking. But if she really shamelessly flirt with my guy, I wouldn't even hesitate to punch her. Oh if my guy layans, I'm gonna punch him in the face first la kan. Yes sir, consider yourself warned. Haha.
At the end of my shift, he wanted to change our phones again because he knew how much I missed my BB. But I'm kinda used to E71 that it's hard for me to say goodbye to it ♥ Okay it doesn't make sense, I know, especially when E71 isn't as good as BB (heheheh :P) but I see the E71 as a bridge between me and him, you get me?
Anyways, I'm gonna post the pictures soon. I have one from the camera from a few days ago though.
Please, do ignore the ugly hair/face/me. Hehe.
Oh oh let me post a line in Panic's song,
"Just for the record, the weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of: A. Indifference or B. Disinterest in what the critics say"
Can you guess which song is the line from? (:

Comments