Afar.
Haha boyfriend knows me too well it's getting funny. I was mad at him this morning, but he knew that was just a way for me to get his attention. Attempt to look mad = FAIL. But he also knew when I was seriously mad at him. He would know, and would try his best to fix things. Isn't he lovely? *tibe nak pujiiii boooooo sama dia* Aha, this guy is so perasan when I told him he looked good tonight. Well he IS looking good, different hairstyle. I noticed every change he made to himself, and no matter what he is still good looking to me ;)
Also, next week (actually the next Monday after next week = April 3rd) will mark the end of daylight savings. Oh dear God FINALLY! I've been waiting for this for so long! Because guess what? Five hours difference fucking sucks. Today I took a nap (after few days not being able to), and when I woke up I saw the clock on the computer. It said 8.10 PM. So in my head I was all "oh, it's 4.10PM home, Naim must be done with his work by now". WRONG. It took me fine few minutes to finally realized that it was actually 3 PM! I was frustrated, really. Because I hate odd numbers. Not a solid excuse, but I DO hate odd numbers. FOUR HOURS DIFFERENCE FTW.
And, the wind is being a tad too violent these days. Stop creeping me out, wind. Pfffttth.
ELELELEH comel la tu (memang pun!)
old picture btw if you haven't noticed.
And, the wind is being a tad too violent these days. Stop creeping me out, wind. Pfffttth.

Comments