I rindu kat you.
Last night memories with you flashed before my eyes. I remember one time you asked me to get off a stone, you were holding out your hand and you said "Come on, princess. It's time to go" :') You're giving me diabetes, baby, with all those sweetness.
We might not be the most gorgeous couple (because obviously you are gorgeous and I am not), but I know we are the happiest that we could be, since the last three years. And I don't ever want to trade that with anything else in this world.
I don't mind us being the sappy, cheesy couple everyone knows. All I know is I miss you, and I just wanna be with you. Alhamdulillah so far we both are still going strong and happy, and I hope 9 months will go by just like *snap* that, because I want to be in your arms again.
p.s: Things might not go like what we have planned, but this happiness is sure something I've never planned on having too ♥
We might not be the most gorgeous couple (because obviously you are gorgeous and I am not), but I know we are the happiest that we could be, since the last three years. And I don't ever want to trade that with anything else in this world.
I don't mind us being the sappy, cheesy couple everyone knows. All I know is I miss you, and I just wanna be with you. Alhamdulillah so far we both are still going strong and happy, and I hope 9 months will go by just like *snap* that, because I want to be in your arms again.
p.s: Things might not go like what we have planned, but this happiness is sure something I've never planned on having too ♥
p.p.s: I have another favorite moment! When you out of the blue randomly sings "I think you're pretty without any makeup on.." to me! Hahahaha!
Comments