Okay my apologies. I never knew one post could cause so much stir. Err it wasn't as big, but yeah I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you guys. I'm really sorry.


Truth is, I am doing fine. I try to forget all the sad things and focus on moving forward. So far I am not emotionally unstable all the time, there were just some points when I feel like I want to switch myself off for a few hours.


Okay that wasn't helping, was it?


Alright, I'm living great on chocolate and wayfarers and Elmo and Cookie Monster (YES I AM PRETTY OBSESSED WITH THEM) haha. Bill bought me this gorgeous Elmo calendar as my belated birthday present and I love it so! Thank you B! Wait I need to sit properly to type this.


Alright, so where were we? Oh yes. I am in need of a good biography or self-help book. I've always liked that kind of book instead of fictions, because I learned some times ago, that fictions are dream crashers. Well that's just my opinion though.


Alright this isn't exactly self-helping, but this was the last book I bought, now in Naim's hand.
And yes it was a really good read.

Andddd this is my favorite self-help book. ♥

I have just finished watching Gossip Girl reruns with Nisya, and now I am skyping with my cooking boyfriend. Or that was not a figurative speech, he IS actually cooking by the time this post was written. I am smitten, because you see, when you see your boyfriend cooking, you start to imagine things :') Amboih gatai naaa. Hihi. But guys do the same thing too so it's fine :p

Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia