Mona Lisa, pleased to please ya.

I have nothing to justify my love towards Panic! At The Disco regardless of its lineup. As long as Brendon stays in the band, oh wait, yeah maybe that's the reason. I love his voice. And their unique music. Smoke & Mirrors can't do burlesque as good as them, really.





Try listening to this. IDK if you'd like it, but I LOVE IT.


Now, Pretty.Odd makes sense, doesn't it, dear people who claimed they 'love Panic to death' but hated Panic after they came up with Pretty.Odd? I always liked both, and the first time they said Vices&Virtues is going to be a combination of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out's beat and Pretty.Odd's precision, I was a bit skeptic. But hey, after a few listens I have earworms all the time. But yeah A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is still my personal favorite.

Also,
I don't mean to sound sappy, but I miss boyfriend. He is working really hard lately. Over 12 hours sometimes. :( Not that I hate that he doesn't have time for me (I don't love it, but hate is such a strong word), but if his work is a person, I feel like screaming 'give Naim a break!!' and if he refuses, I'll snap his neck. Kesian gila okay. And next week he'll start working night shifts, and back in those days I love night shifts, but only if I have my boyfriend around so I don't feel like my days are wasted. But now, sigh.


He told me how guilty he felt for not spending much time with me, and if I wanted to take a break from him he would understand. I'm sorry baby, I told you I'm gonna wait for you, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. Jangan risau k sayang, this is not going to be the reason. Because when I was busy with work last summer, you waited patiently for me and remember what you said? "Sekarang orang dah rasa apa awak rasa bila orang sibuk buat buggy. But don't worry, I'll still wait for you". Now it's my turn to return the favor sayang :)


Okay enough with the sappiness. Gotta rush out. Doing what? IDK, just listening to Panic. My life's cool like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia