Lately I get tired easily. I'm starting to think I look tired/pale, but nobody has complained yet, thanks to my mwah! lip gloss Xx
An excuse to self-portrait. I was bored, okay. Was waiting for Nisya who was doing her hair that time.
And my hair breaks really easily. I'm thinking of taking some supplement, but IDK. I don't like having to depend on them in the long run :/
Other than that, I hope everyone is doing great and living their days happily!
Love,
Hawa
YES I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. ACTUALLY I DO, A LOT, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING/WRITING. I JUST WANNA CURL INTO A BALL AND SLEEP. NIGHT.
An excuse to self-portrait. I was bored, okay. Was waiting for Nisya who was doing her hair that time.
And my hair breaks really easily. I'm thinking of taking some supplement, but IDK. I don't like having to depend on them in the long run :/
Other than that, I hope everyone is doing great and living their days happily!
Love,
Hawa
YES I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. ACTUALLY I DO, A LOT, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING/WRITING. I JUST WANNA CURL INTO A BALL AND SLEEP. NIGHT.

Comments