I request the highest of fives.
I, to be honest, don't really know if my internet wouldn't run out before I post this. Or why my computer seems to be messing up with me every 3 minutes for that matter. All I know is I feel like writing and rambling.
Rambling.
I ramble a lot. I have so many thoughts in my head, but being passive-aggressive that I am, I vaguely tell people about them. Even so, sometimes I choose to neglect my trust issues and just talk, with averagely 45% of transparency of my thoughts. And in those cases, I ramble. I am kinda glad for I have many good listeners; Nisya, Bill half of the time (but the good thing about rambling with Bill is that when I ramble to her, she'd respond with her ramblings too so it would be not a duel but more like a never-ending ramblings from both of us, something I should ponder and possibility is that it could be a powerful superpower that might end all the sufferings in this world. Or I guess add to the sufferings?) and Naim.
Yeah I just rambled about ramblings.
We went to the cultural festivals today. And I got a complimentary SOS CILI AMINAH HASSAN. Okay here's the thing. I asked my mom to send me the chili I got before I went back, but she didn't want to. So getting chili here is something awesome k since yes no chili (as in sos cili) here, except in Asian stores.
And I kinda miss this.
Silly, light conversations. Small talks. I miss it. I know, you might think, ELEH FACEBOOK JE. But, Facebook connects. Facebook is a medium of expressing your, IDK, concern? Care? To one person. I mean if I don't give a damn about you on Facebook, most probably YEAH I don't give a damn about you in the real life (so psst, deal with it). My point is, it is a way. To what, you figure it out.
I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night. Xx
Rambling.
I ramble a lot. I have so many thoughts in my head, but being passive-aggressive that I am, I vaguely tell people about them. Even so, sometimes I choose to neglect my trust issues and just talk, with averagely 45% of transparency of my thoughts. And in those cases, I ramble. I am kinda glad for I have many good listeners; Nisya, Bill half of the time (but the good thing about rambling with Bill is that when I ramble to her, she'd respond with her ramblings too so it would be not a duel but more like a never-ending ramblings from both of us, something I should ponder and possibility is that it could be a powerful superpower that might end all the sufferings in this world. Or I guess add to the sufferings?) and Naim.
Yeah I just rambled about ramblings.
We went to the cultural festivals today. And I got a complimentary SOS CILI AMINAH HASSAN. Okay here's the thing. I asked my mom to send me the chili I got before I went back, but she didn't want to. So getting chili here is something awesome k since yes no chili (as in sos cili) here, except in Asian stores.
And I kinda miss this.
Silly, light conversations. Small talks. I miss it. I know, you might think, ELEH FACEBOOK JE. But, Facebook connects. Facebook is a medium of expressing your, IDK, concern? Care? To one person. I mean if I don't give a damn about you on Facebook, most probably YEAH I don't give a damn about you in the real life (so psst, deal with it). My point is, it is a way. To what, you figure it out.
I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night. Xx
Comments