Obsession.
Aren't you tired of obsessing? I am. That, I know for sure. I hate obsessing over things. I don't have anything against people who choose to obsess over something, but it is just not something for me.
I don't go obsessed over many things. I am so much into Panic! At The Disco but I try to refrain myself from stalking them every second because I don't want to be obsessed, although I love them so much. I love apple products, but I don't buy every single item they come up with. I still find some of their inventions stupid and/or overrated.
But I have been obsessing over something for some times now. A few years, to be less vague. I was never tired of obsessing over it. Dedicating my time and energy for it.
I don't go obsessed over many things. I am so much into Panic! At The Disco but I try to refrain myself from stalking them every second because I don't want to be obsessed, although I love them so much. I love apple products, but I don't buy every single item they come up with. I still find some of their inventions stupid and/or overrated.
But I have been obsessing over something for some times now. A few years, to be less vague. I was never tired of obsessing over it. Dedicating my time and energy for it.
But today.
Today I feel so tired obsessing. Because I didn't get anything in return. I'm not admired by it. I'm not asking for it to worship me or some sort, but yeah I'm just too tired obsessing.
Wait Kamal budak gila is approaching. I gotta pretend I'm not talking about him.
But well, I WASN'T! Only the above line, so heck.
Ah, can I just give up already? Part of me wants to, because of all the ignorance I get in return. Another part of me says give it some time. But it's been few years and, sigh.
Wait Kamal budak gila is approaching. I gotta pretend I'm not talking about him.
But well, I WASN'T! Only the above line, so heck.
Ah, can I just give up already? Part of me wants to, because of all the ignorance I get in return. Another part of me says give it some time. But it's been few years and, sigh.
Comments