Let's Kill Tonight.

I honestly think nobody procrastinates better than me. Like seriously, I put PRO in procrastination. I have a test tomorrow, and what am I doing? Listening to non-stop Panic, made tomyam, recorded a video, edited some photos, revamped the blog, and whatnot. And I have an assignment, also due tomorrow (actually, it dues every Friday). And I haven't even looked at the required reading.


Right now I feel like failing, or dropping out. Why? Because I feel like I have no motivation or whatsoever. And I'm not in the mood for anything or anyone. I feel depressed. I feel hated. I feel, ugh. I hate Thursday. Thursdays got me depressed. Oh, you got me good, Thur. Yeah I just gave a day a nickname. How awesome is that?


I spent the entire day trying to remember who said "Wow, your accent. Very American" to me recently. Because I'm gonna slit that person's throat. Kidding, I need to know because although I know it wasn't true, I kinda need to be convinced that it wasn't me who told that to myself. And I need to be inspired. So please. Anyone who told me that recently, please come up and tell me that again. I'm pretty sure it's a guy, but I can't remember whooooooo. And where, for that matter.


Okay, just wish me luck for tomorrow.
Here goes nothing.


p.s: I didn't take any nap today and I don't plan on sleeping tonight. Told ya I wasn't in the mood for anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia