Abstinence


So, Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Today we made mi bandung and mi goreng mamak for iftar/dinner. Mi goreng was by Bill's request and I've been craving for mi bandung so yeah. Mi goreng jadik, and so did mi bandung, but I wished I had more ingredients like parsley, ground nuts and fried shallot. But it was still awesome. 


Then I also craved for kuih potong. For those who don't know how kuih potong looks like, this is it:
picture courtesy of Google, obviously.

Last year I made my mom send this to me. She was reluctant at first, because she thinks I crave for crappy things. Things people who study overseas won't miss. But I do miss this cheap cake (it's sold at RM2 at sundry stores). This year mom wouldn't send me anything, ESPECIALLY this. But I want this so bad :(

And by the way, have you ever heard about mental fatigue? I am at that now. I am too tired to think (probably due to the overwhelming level of stress I-and I believe my other coursemates-are having these couple of days), I have low concentration and I tend to make mistakes/errors. And I couldn't be bothered to fix them (so pardon me if there's any grammatical error in this post. If you know me well, you'd know I usually would fix it immediately). I couldn't even be bothered to translate English words into Malay. I just wrote on my junior's wall "Selamat finish the rest of the Ramadhan". Seriously, who does that? And I almost wrote "salap silah" instead of "salah silap". What the hell?

I am right now at the point where I am hypothetically smashing my netbook or anything else (other than my camera), of which I would hypothetically regret when my mind is more stable. And please, I wanna talk to Naim?

Comments

Misz B said…
i was thinking how all of these are related to abstinence? haha. coz people usually using abstinence for not having sex. or alcohol?
hawanasir said…
haha. my abstinence is against this sweet sinful cake. lmao

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia