Overloaded with pictures

Okay you know how this year things have been a little bit hard on me? And I thought I'd just 'go with it' and I will forget everything that happened this year thus no 'sweet memories' will be made? (Yes that is one of the many reasons why I haven't recorded any major, life-changing or 'awesome events/adventures in my life lately. Mostly they're just ramblings or curhat hehe).


Today I woke up, I looked at tagged photos of me on Facebook, and I realized, there IS a story behind those pictures. Which means, there are great things happened in my life. So I'm gonna repost a few here and tell you what it was about (plus my blog looks super dull without pictures).


This is from the Owl City concert we went last week at the Town Hall. It was a great concert, and I just realized something. Last year we went to Cobra Starship concert on the 12th of March, and this concert was on the 12th of August. Both were held at the same venue. 

And one of the best thing about that night is that I went with my best friends, Bill and Chapix. They're the funnest people in this world! Here are some more pictures taken by Chapix that night (I was in the mood for camera that night)




p.s.: Queen Street is a wonderfully-lit place at night.
-----------------------------------
And then there were these pictures:

Last night we had iftar with the student attache from Malaysian Student Department. We had Nasi Briyani (and so much more). I think we were the loudest table. We laughed about so many things (this is before Qalam came and joined us, after that we laughed even louder).

Well, this one is obviously the salam perantau I sent. It came out on Metro. My family was happy (because I finally did what they wanted -.-') but it caused a spark in Naim's family. You see, last year, I mentioned his name and his family's, but this year IT GOT CUT. +_+

This is the photo from the Cultural Mosaic in our uni. UMSA (a Malaysian association) was performing, so Natalee came up to me and asked for a photo. Don't tell me I look hideous, I know -.-

This is (almost) the whole of UMNO Bersatu contingent. Yup.

This, I'm sure it was during futsal. I was in a pretty bad mood :/

This was on my birthday night; the BERSATU closing dinner. I call it 'me with the apeks' LOL. Actually the one on the left is Saifful (so no he's not Chinese, well not entirely at least), then there's Alex and Minn. They all play in the same basketball team (for UMSA). Saifful was the captain for BERSATU and Minn was the captain for the team in Asia Games.
Umm, duhhh, only one of my favorite photos. This was in Lindis Pass. We went there during our South Island trip after BERSATU games. Here let me present you with more.

OKDAH.
THIS was at the Octagon, in Dunedin. We had quite fun time roaming around the city and we got here, to the statue (of which we don't even know the name or significance, pardon our ignorance).

This, um I'm pretty sure it's during handball. I was in a waaaayyyyyy better mood for handball, for some reasons. One of them being well, I liked handball better. We got only the fourth place, but it was fine, because the teams that got the medals deserved it.
This is after the closing dinner. On the left is Kema (yes she's a blogger and the name is clickable), Saifful, me and Ijan. We were in the same group during BTN, all four of us, and I love them the most, so yeah this picture was special to me ♥
--------------------------------------

So I think that's it. It's a pretty wonderful year I'm having actually. And I thought I was lost. PFFFTTH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia