I wish they would bring back

Those who spend much time on twitter (especially for the past couple of days) have sure heard of #IWishTheyWouldBringBack hashtag (redundancy alert!). I didn't join the hashtag, but I sure have some things I wish they would bring back. No, this isn't a serious post, just a wishlist-sort-of.

1) I wish they would bring back Ryan Ross and Jon Walker back in Panic! At The Disco. I mean I love Brendon and all his craziness, and the balance Spencer gives. But I was watching Live in Chicago DVD today and I realized; Brendon is good on his own, but when the whole band is up on the stage, it's like a happy family. Complete. And happy.

2) I wish they would bring back Fall Out Boys. Patrick sucks on his own. Nuff said.

3) I wish they would bring back my favorite footballers: Oliver Kahnand Luis Figo.

Hehe I think that's all kut. Gute Nacht!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia