Bad luck? Not really.

My mom has this theory about me; it isn't easy for me to get something, but when I do, there's always a catch. 


Today, I'm gonna say, she's right.

Months ago, before I even applied to McDonald's, I applied to be a volunteer for Rugby World Cup opening ceremony. All the response I got was "your application is being processed" and the usual "we will contact you if your application is successful" yada. And today, I got a call from them saying that they are sorting me (and many other volunteers) into departments, and they're placing me into the one I needed to broaden my career prospect (kind of). I was ecstatic. They gave me the dates, too.



Then, Nisya hit me (not literally). She said on those dates we have practicum. I totally forgot about that -.-" So there's high possibility that I have to turn it down :(

After that, I got an email from McDonald's. I haven't been scheduled for work for weeks now (almost a month actually), and now they're giving me few hours. Problem is, they put me to work in the kitchen. I'm trying to avoid working at the kitchen, so I had to email my manager and tell him I have to turn it down, unless I'm rescheduled to work the drive-thru.



OH GOD.


:(

It's okay, this won't bring me down Insya Allah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia