Jealousy comes in such a grace
Getting ready for Owl City's concert tomorrow, I'm listening to the opening acts' songs, well to be fair just one song by Alaska (it's a local band) called "Manitoba" and lots of Breanne Duren's songs. And I fell in love with Duren, no jokes. I love her voice in Owl City's Honey and The Bee, but I absolutely love her song "Lenses"
Life?
Have you ever felt like you're at the right place, doing the right job, dating the right guy, and you don't ever wanna leave?
I don't think I'm there yet.
It's as if I'm sitting by a window, looking out, and wonder where (or what) should I be.
I'm still deciding.
Life?
Have you ever felt like you're at the right place, doing the right job, dating the right guy, and you don't ever wanna leave?
I don't think I'm there yet.
It's as if I'm sitting by a window, looking out, and wonder where (or what) should I be.
I'm still deciding.
Comments