Alhamdulillah bertemu lagi kita dalam rancangannnnn.... BACA HAWA MEREPEK!
Okay so as some have already known, this week and the next is our first practicum here (not EVER, but officially yeah this is the first). On the first day, which was yesterday I was so nervous I went to sleep at 12, woke up at 2, 4 and finally 6 am. Today things went much better. I read a story to the kids today (something I've never done before at school; last time when I was releasing my mum Naim read the story for the kids HAHA) and helped them with Maths.
The kids were absolutely awesome. They listen and follow instructions well and they're the sweetest.
Oh well, they're one of the reasons I didn't feel so sad about this year's Eid. I know, I'm supposed to be sobbing and everything but when you're around wonderful kids, you can take your minds off of things.
So yep, Eid Mubarak to everyone back home. Today's our last day of Ramadhan and we'll only be celebrating Eid tomorrow. I don't plan to wear baju kurung because it's cold (and it's gonna rain) but I'll try.
I miss everyone back home btw. ♥
p.s.: The kids got the New Zealand accent stuck in my head. I'm even reading my own writing in it. -.-
Okay so as some have already known, this week and the next is our first practicum here (not EVER, but officially yeah this is the first). On the first day, which was yesterday I was so nervous I went to sleep at 12, woke up at 2, 4 and finally 6 am. Today things went much better. I read a story to the kids today (something I've never done before at school; last time when I was releasing my mum Naim read the story for the kids HAHA) and helped them with Maths.
The kids were absolutely awesome. They listen and follow instructions well and they're the sweetest.
Oh well, they're one of the reasons I didn't feel so sad about this year's Eid. I know, I'm supposed to be sobbing and everything but when you're around wonderful kids, you can take your minds off of things.
So yep, Eid Mubarak to everyone back home. Today's our last day of Ramadhan and we'll only be celebrating Eid tomorrow. I don't plan to wear baju kurung because it's cold (and it's gonna rain) but I'll try.
I miss everyone back home btw. ♥
p.s.: The kids got the New Zealand accent stuck in my head. I'm even reading my own writing in it. -.-
Comments
but happy eid to you too, and thanks for dropping by!