The day I killed someone.
So.. yesterday was pretty eventful.
It started okay and pretty normal; I wake up, have a brief chat with Naim on the phone (he's working night shift so by the time I call he's wide awake, or chilling), then go to the pastoral care meeting. There we talked about graduation, and this iftar we're having tomorrow. Meh, not much to tell. After that I went to the uni bookstore and took some time finding some entertaining book. Almost bought Cyanide & Happiness Vol. 2, but didn't thinking that I'd probably read it once and stack it and only read it again the next year.
We then went to Event to see Crazy Stupid Love. There, my EFTPOS and debit BOTH messed up. I checked my balance and I had way more than 14.50, but I don't know what the hell is wrong with my cards. We saw the movie. It was entertaining, not exactly something memorable (except for Ryan Gosling's hotness) but it was heartbreaking at the same time (congratulations, Steve Carell!).
After movie we went back and I worked on the phone for some times and voila! It works like magic. Alhamdulillah. Now I have a better 9300. Hikhik.
So that's the end of the journal for yesterday.
It started okay and pretty normal; I wake up, have a brief chat with Naim on the phone (he's working night shift so by the time I call he's wide awake, or chilling), then go to the pastoral care meeting. There we talked about graduation, and this iftar we're having tomorrow. Meh, not much to tell. After that I went to the uni bookstore and took some time finding some entertaining book. Almost bought Cyanide & Happiness Vol. 2, but didn't thinking that I'd probably read it once and stack it and only read it again the next year.
Then Nisya joined me and we chilled at the Albert Park.
Don't ask me what was she doing -.-"
Then we roamed around Queen St, and Nisya got herself a new pair of flats. Now if you're wondering why all we did was wandering around, that's because the meeting ended at 11am and our next lecture was at 3pm. So many hours to kill ;)
Then after class, we head back to get ready for iftar sponsored by Emirates at RAVIZ, this one Indian restaurant in Auckland. Meanwhile, I tried to update the OS for my Blackberry for the umpteenth time. (Yup, I'm back with Blackberry, but not on BIS so please stop asking for my BB PIN. If you have my number, I'm on whatsapp) When several other attempts failed, I decided to wipe my phone before loading the new OS. It seemed to work... until after rebooting the white death screen appears.
My phone was unusable! I went to iftar with such terrible mood I killed someone brutally in my head. I had lost all my contacts and possibly the phone itself in less than two hours!
We then went to Event to see Crazy Stupid Love. There, my EFTPOS and debit BOTH messed up. I checked my balance and I had way more than 14.50, but I don't know what the hell is wrong with my cards. We saw the movie. It was entertaining, not exactly something memorable (except for Ryan Gosling's hotness) but it was heartbreaking at the same time (congratulations, Steve Carell!).
After movie we went back and I worked on the phone for some times and voila! It works like magic. Alhamdulillah. Now I have a better 9300. Hikhik.
So that's the end of the journal for yesterday.
Bye bye.

Comments