The past, tough love.
So today I was looking back at (almost) all the questions I answered on formspring. One, particularly, attracted me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You know what, I actually wrote a really long post of what I wished I could tell her. Nicely and not so nicely. But meh, it's a waste of time. I'm trying to grow up here, so I'm just gonna let it slip. I said sorry, I've done my part. Not that I wasn't sorry of what I did, I truly am. But everything now is up to her and God.
I think I'm improving. I don't bitch about her here, even though I clearly can :)
p.s.: boyfriend, if you are reading this, I'm very sure you didn't know about this. Sorry for hiding it from you for like 9 months. I didn't want to because I didn't want her to appear evil to you, and I didn't want to sound like I'm trying to make you hate her. And most of all, because I knew I'd seem irrelevant and irrational to you anyway :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You know what, I actually wrote a really long post of what I wished I could tell her. Nicely and not so nicely. But meh, it's a waste of time. I'm trying to grow up here, so I'm just gonna let it slip. I said sorry, I've done my part. Not that I wasn't sorry of what I did, I truly am. But everything now is up to her and God.
I think I'm improving. I don't bitch about her here, even though I clearly can :)
p.s.: boyfriend, if you are reading this, I'm very sure you didn't know about this. Sorry for hiding it from you for like 9 months. I didn't want to because I didn't want her to appear evil to you, and I didn't want to sound like I'm trying to make you hate her. And most of all, because I knew I'd seem irrelevant and irrational to you anyway :)
Comments