36. no longer 48 hours.

Okay so it was the end of the torturous, hectic week. But that doesn't mean that it was the end of the workload :O So we've still got an assignment to be submitted Tuesday and an exam next Friday. GOSH I have been reminding myself of the exam but I haven't studied a bit. DANGIT.


So in between all those work and studying, IH has managed to squeeze in a formal dinner. The best part of it, I must say, is the food. Slow roasted chicken, it was soooo awesome and we can eat as much as we want! :D


But I was too tired that I fell asleep on the table. NO I WASN'T KIDDING I FELL ASLEEP RIGHT ON THE DINING TABLE (I hope Burry didn't see that though :P). I even skipped the after-party because I was too tired and sleepy. Right after the dinner, I went back and slept for the whole 17 hours. Hihi. Gila tao tidur lama gila (plan asal nak tidur 48 hours tapi boyf message so rasa wajib balas, haha) sampai termimpi2 aku marah sorang budak ni entah apahal poyo sangat. Mesti subconscious mind aku ter-annoy dengan dia hahaha.


Here's some photos. Enjoy!
From my camera:
The three Malaysians of the table (:
p.s: If you zoom in you can even see the eyebag ):
Karen, drinking and trying to forget the sadness (she's leaving next semester) 
(She was actually happy about leaving) 
(I don't even know what she was thinking about, I'm just assuming.)
And Saya. Yup, the name's Saya.
Have I told you I fell asleep on the table? Whoever took this, THANKS -_____-'
Hanna (outfit so cute I'm gonna die), Karen, Saya.
The floormates. Victoria, Emma, Tom, Biance, Bill and Me. 
Lars at the back and Brian in front.
Missing: Alex, Dylan, Kade and Lisa. Tsk.
Whoever took this, thanks. I love it! ♥ ♥
Half of IH? Or almost-all-Asians? Or almost-all-are-Asians? LOL
Defs favorite photo of the night. :D
Crazy Steffen. I'd explain why I hate him.
Me, Alex and Bryan.
Yep, I wasn't ready.

From Bill's;
Dear Bill, even though it's shaky, I love this photo. 
Wait. Maybe I like this photo because it was shaky. Hmm.
Oh yes, I do love it because it's shaky. LOL
Presenting..my first time wearing bows..and bun (((:
Wait, let me think. Yeah I love you too! ♥ ♥ ♥
Dylan. Who was missing when we took the floor photo.
p.s: I look high/drunk when he looks gay. Kidding :P
BTW, to avoid confusions, I DON'T DRINK AND WILL NEVER. TQ!
REASON #1 of why I hate Steffen.
Yup, same pose as above. Mind was working too slow to think of other poses.
Was obviously crazy.
Bill and Zainab. She's an American-Iraqi. I personally think she's gorgeous (:
I think they look cute. Together or individually.
Although I hate Steffen.

Now from Chapix's;
REASON #2 of why I hate Steffen.
HE FREAKING CROP ME OFF OF THIS PHOTO. DAMN YOU STEFFEN.
Best friends (:
And, best friend. One of them was looking tired.
It was before dinner, beginning of the night, and she hasn't fallen asleep on the table.

Okay I was kidding. I didn't hate Steffen. He's always like that. I'm fine with that (:
And, have I told you I don't like Jake Gyllenhall? But I like him in Prince of Persia. He's like, HOT. And Prince of Persia was like, AWESOME. FREAKING AWESOME till there was this one moment the girl sitting next to me clapped when Seso managed to kill one of the Hassassins.

Yup, the girl next to me was Bill.
LOL ♥
NIGHT!


p.s: SUMPAH TAK SUKA BLOG YANG ADA LAGU AUTOPLAY. TERKEJUT OKAY? TAK RETI2 KE??

Comments

Syafiq Zakaria said…
kann gtu.nica pic
hawanasir said…
nk ckp yg dari kamera ko ke?
chybee said…
tak suke jugak blog ade lagu autoplay :D
Misz B said…
your fave pics are my fave pics too. we should have a little hate for Steffen coz he's mean
hawanasir said…
chybee;
exactly! cam annoying gile ek?
hawanasir said…
B;
he is indeed a mean person. Bahahahahaha. So gonna kill us if he happens to read this (which is obviously impossible :P)

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia