berani mati kauuu.

Kenapa tah, Jun tahun ni macam kurenggg sikit. Tarikh monthly celebration clash dengan assignment due date. Birthday dia clash dengan tarikh exam. Heh. Tapi benda2 tu takkan patahkan semangat aku. KATANYA KANN. Hahahaha. Seriously though.

So, bby, happy 2.5 years of being together. (:
It's been 913 days, 30 months and almost three years that we've been together and I still cherish every moment with you. ♥

I really like this moment :')
And this one too :')
Um, this one too :')

EH SEMUA ONE LA. BANYAK SANGAT LA B. PSSSHHHH

Okay, quick facts time. Few reasons of why I love him:

  1. He knows how to be serious, sweet and funny all at the same time. ((:
  2. He knows how to cheer me up and convince me that everything is going to be fine.
  3. He always wants the best for me.
  4. He is all I ever want in a guy.
  5. He accepts me for me.
Semalam masa kepala tengah ting tong buat assignment, and kebetulan when the clock struck 12, it was the celebration pulak. He distracted me by his singing lepas tu terus tiba2 jadi sesi karaoke. Kann. Lepas tu room mate, miss Bill, terdengar lepas tu Skype about it, terus segan nak nyanyi. Wahahaha. Gila tao. Sorry B (as in Bill)!

Yang penting, now, I can't wait to go back. Sebab we have this bowling challenge. If I lost, kena makan durian empat ulas (because he knows I hate durian). And if he lost, he'd have to prepare (COOK) all the foods for our next picnic. Eleh, tapi dia ngelat la sebab I promised to help him preparing them. Tu pun banyak alasan lagi chehh. He couldn't wait to see me cry eating durian in front of my/his family, but we'll see siapa yang nangis nanti kannn. Hahahahaha.

Hahaha remember this? 
The day we were supposed to have a bowling match against my family? :P

I love you sayang. And you know that. ♥
I miss you. (:
Hugs, okay?

BTW, two courses/papers are over, now another two. FUUHHHH. Jia you!
p.s: Dah buat langkah berani mati letak gambar 'tu' jadi profile photo kat Facebook. Mak ada tuh on Facebook, selamba aku je. Hahaha. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia