44. stuffs i treasure much

Nikon, D3000. Some may say it isn't as good, but I've never regretted buying it. Although of course, I'd be happy to own a D90. But I'm fine with this one. I love it.
Sony Ericsson, K850i. Despite how people now are adoring iPhone 4 or even Androids *coughSTEFFENcough*, I still love this phone, bought February last year I think? And still working fantastically ♥
iPod Touch. Something I've always wanted and has finally bought last year. I definitely have no regrets on buying it.
'ze pink netbook. Sure, small screen and heck, it even brought me some problems with the ResNet, but I still love it so.

And another one is my Topshop tote, but too lazy to find its photo :P
As what I've told beau before, "saya ni sederhana je orangnya, I don't live with branded stuffs", so these stuffs, hmm, they're all bought using my own frickin' money, penat saving tau, so yeah, that's why I treasure them so much. (:

Sekian.
Haha.

Comments

[z@ck] said…
aku nak nikon juga.wuwuwuwuuu
hawanasir said…
eh? ko bukan dah ada ke?
Anonymous said…
lebih baik beli kat msia or nz?
hawanasir said…
which one?
bought my camera here. phone, ipod, lappy & tote all are from malaysia.
Anonymous said…
camera.jauh beza x kalau beli kat malaysia?
hawanasir said…
well if you've got scholarship in NZD..better beli kat nz je. Hoho

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia