48. what keeps you alive?
I don't know if many are like me, but I'm the kind of person who holds on to little things. Yeah, those little, tiny things in our lives that other people think as mundane. It could be a word, a smile, gestures, or drink, or music, whatever. THOSE kinds of things keep me going, all the time. So when I lose hope, I'll look on to those tiny details and it'd keep me alive.
Did she remind you of someone? THIS GIRL MAYBE?
And I don't know where did I get this, probably my mom, but I prefer being busy than having too long of a break. Sure, few days break might be good, but not five weeks. Yes, I am talking about the break we've been having since May 7th and would only end on July 18th, which makes the total of break is 10 freakin' weeks. Not that I am NOT happy with no class, YES, I dread having to wake up early every morning (well basically not EVERY morning, just Monday, and Wednesday and Friday if my mood is good) but you know, I don't like not having anything to do. It's just that I prefer having something to do, photographing something at least.
Sure, I'd complain when I think my sched is overly-packed, i.e., too many activities CLASHES with each other, if they're not then I'm fine with it but let's just admit, having something to do keeps you away from depression. Of course it'd bring you pressure, but they're good kinds of pressure. Get me? Meanwhile, while you're busy with your things, small things like I mentioned before would definitely keep you happy and positive. Like, a quick phone call from a long lost pal, or maybe a cup of bubble tea (in my case, please be happy to replace it with any of your favorite drink), or perhaps even how your boyfriend suddenly call you a name he never has (make sure it's good though!), or fitting in a movie in your tight schedule. Or, maybe a mail of free perfume sample, anything! Yeah, those kinds of things really keep me happy.
That's why I hold on to the small things. (:
This week, despite the boredom, some video calls from the beloveds have kept me happy (:
Presenting, my cute little cousin, Kadek. (sorry very unclear photo. I picked it up from the old blog)
Did she remind you of someone? THIS GIRL MAYBE?
Yesterday she was being so cute, calling me and asking me when I am coming back :") && since I told her dad that I miss her little sister, she dragged Biha and showed her face to the camera. Awww.
My other little cousins, Abang & Adik were being cute too, they asked me, "Kakak We kat mana tu?"
So I answered "Kat dalam komputer la.." and laughed.
So I answered "Kat dalam komputer la.." and laughed.
Then suddenly Abang said "Tipuuuuu. Kakak We tipu!"
I was a bit surprised, but then he said,
"KAKAK WE KAT DALAM TV!!!!!"
OMG HILARIOUS! LMAO. I thought he really was going to correct me, turns out to be that he thought the monitor was TV. LOL. & when he saw his own video, he was like, "Eh, kita pun kat dalam TV la dik" and were so happy about it. OMG KIDS! ♥
OMG HILARIOUS! LMAO. I thought he really was going to correct me, turns out to be that he thought the monitor was TV. LOL. & when he saw his own video, he was like, "Eh, kita pun kat dalam TV la dik" and were so happy about it. OMG KIDS! ♥
Comments