42. do you know if he's the one for you?
It's lunchtime over here, but I am yet to shower. I just decided that I should do a rambling post over here before I hit the shower. See, yes, here is lunchtime but over there in Malaysia, it's almost 9 a.m. Sometimes I hate this time difference. Wait, I mean I hate this time difference, all the time. It deters me from having proper conversations with the people I love. It deters me from being a part of their daily routines and all. And I hate how evil the Internet is being, back in Malaysia and here. It's like, COME ONNNNNN!!!!!! Last night boyf and I tried really hard to reach each other. When Skype won't work, we used Facebook chat, which is pretty much useless and AN ASS because it kept stuck and blah3. And when Facebook chat is giving us hell, we moved on to YM, which was pretty good, except for the fact that the video moved 3 seconds (or more) slower. THE EFF. So because we were tired of trying, we decided to get some sleep first and wake up later, since it was 12am and 4am here.
But, he never called back. Not because he didn't want to, it's because Skype said I was offline, so he thought I was sleeping too soundly. And I, too, didn't call back because of the same reason. I woke up at 8 am, and he 'wasn't online'. Thinking that it's 4 am and he might be sleeping soundly, I decided to leave him sleeping. And when I finally text him at 11, he was already on his way back to his house in Ipoh. Tell me how that is NOT being mean? I really miss him, you know? I really do. And it's heartbreaking not to be able to talk/see him. And this distance, DANG IT. This is absolutely the hardest long distance relationship I've ever been in and I've ever want to keep EVER.
So peeps, if you are in a long distance relationship that doesn't involve time differences, BE GRATEFUL. Don't go gelabah over one of your texts that he didn't reply, or a call he didn't pick up.
But, he never called back. Not because he didn't want to, it's because Skype said I was offline, so he thought I was sleeping too soundly. And I, too, didn't call back because of the same reason. I woke up at 8 am, and he 'wasn't online'. Thinking that it's 4 am and he might be sleeping soundly, I decided to leave him sleeping. And when I finally text him at 11, he was already on his way back to his house in Ipoh. Tell me how that is NOT being mean? I really miss him, you know? I really do. And it's heartbreaking not to be able to talk/see him. And this distance, DANG IT. This is absolutely the hardest long distance relationship I've ever been in and I've ever want to keep EVER.
So peeps, if you are in a long distance relationship that doesn't involve time differences, BE GRATEFUL. Don't go gelabah over one of your texts that he didn't reply, or a call he didn't pick up.
Comments