45. Oliver Kahn is back playing?


  1. My biological clock is pretty much messing with my life now, with the World Cup going on and all. Wait, wait, no I don't watch all matches. I watch most of them online and usually not the whole game because YUSS I am too lazy to go down. Hehe. But IDK, I don't take naps anymore and I don't sleep early hence the late awakening. I don't like this. Much. Haha.
  2. Had a talk with a friend last night, about how legendary Oliver Kahn is. If you don't know who he is, check this out. He was the reason why I love watching Germany back few years, but since he's not on the pitch anymore, I kinda lost interest. But they say Germany plays really good, so I guess I'm gonna give it a chance. I'll TRY to wake up and see Germany this Friday. LOL.
  3. I actually can't stand cheesy couples. No offense, but planning what to wear so you can same outfits of the same color the next day is just too cheesy! Worse if it's the exact same outfit with same color same pattern same brand whatsoever! What are you, Siamese twins? SHEESH. Okay, okay I get it you guys are in love, but same outfit everytime? Bitch, please!
  4. And I actually don't like guys who can't move on. Or girls who can't accept a guy's past. Or the other way around, you get me. Everybody has a past. So it's either you accept them or forget them, at all. Ni nak carik pasal apehal la pulak. Hehh. I have a past too, and it's not nice. It's hard to move on at first, but I did. I decided to forget about him and leave him alone. And I live in peace ever since. She's never disturbed me or whatsoever, I've never interfered in his/her life. We live good. And suddenly he wanted to be friends again, I say okay, cool. We're friends but nobody have ever assaulted anyone (so far). Why can't some people accept the cycle of life and MOVE ON AND GET A FUCKING LIFE? Thanks!
  5. I use Twitter more than the Facebook/Blog. So when Twitter 'Failwhale' came out, I feel aggravated. Really. So I'll just listen to some music to chill myself out. Yes, I'd rather do that than letting my feelings out, because if it's a 140-character feeling, why bother publishing a post?
  6. And yes, I am currently trying to distract myself from missing someone. Or do some family planning (HAHA). Or whatever else. Hence, the post.
  7. I feel weird when people who used to 'dignoy' me suddenly call/text/Skype me saying that they miss me. I mean, hey, you hated me when I was there. You do so many things to annoy/humiliate/just show me that you hate me, and I accepted all that with patience and all, till I hate you back. And now out of a sudden you say you miss me? Bitch, please! If this is because you want people to know that you know somebody residing overseas, please, I'd rather vanish from your life, like you've told me before. Hey, if you remember, I was just a little kid back then. 
Hawa out.
xxx

*Bitch, please! = reference; Bitch Pleaz, an Australian gossip website.
*dignoy - reference, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pnxrtLFV7I&feature=pyv&ad=4642641605&kw=cute



HAHAHA

Comments

Sang Karipap said…
Dignoy?

Whatthehell is that?
hawanasir said…
karipap;
dignoy;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pnxrtLFV7I&feature=pyv&ad=4642641605&kw=cute

hahahaha. I'll post it up!

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia