46. new kid in town
I called mama just now and I told her I miss Biha. That kiddo is one girl I love so much. Not just because she's annoyingly cute, but because well, I've had some sweet experience with her and she really is different from other toddlers I have taken care of. She's one smart girl, I tell you.
I'm amazed of how she can understand things (as well as instructions, obviously) well despite her age. One day she followed me outside and saw me crying, so I picked her up and let her sit on the car and started ranting to her about the things that made me cry because I assumed, well, she's one, she couldn't possibly understand things like this. To my astonishment, she actually got me and took my selendang and wiped off my tears. TELL ME AFTER THAT HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HER??
She was born on June 9th, 2008. I remember very well, it was exactly a day after Naim left for Ipoh. It was the first six months of our relationship and we finally had the time to spend for each other, and he had to leave on the 8th. Him leaving really made me feel like a huge part of me was gone too, and I refused to eat and go out the whole 8th June, but my mom talked me out and made me drive her to see this newborn girl.
And I fell in love with her. She made my day, she has made me happier. (: [Beau, if you remember, your name suggestion for her is Nur Baiduri Aisyah.. (: ]
I kept some distance from her in her first few months because of some issues I had with her mother, but I still adored her. I took care of her whenever possible, and observing her is just another hobby of mine when she's around. She was a bit of a pain sometimes because she was so manja to her mother I cannot actually stand that (because I cannot actually stand HER MOTHER). =____='
But she gets friendlier as she grows. And bubblier too. With all the noise, I found her to be really cute. Hehh.
Good thing about her is, unlike other infants (or me coughcough), she doesn't cry when she wakes up. She always go straight to the fun and laughing part. This photo above was taken RIGHT after she woke up, and it was 7 or 8 am that morning, NOT the normal time a 1-year-old (or less) would wake up at. See how special she is? Ngehh. :D
Her showing interest in her dad's phone. Yeah she pretty much LOVES the camera. She's not an attention seeker, but she loves the flash. Everytime there was flash, she'll go all "YEAY" (siap clap lagi okay!) and happy. LOL.
Yup, that's her excited look. -___________-"
And this is a video of her, doing all the gestures without voice because I warned her beforehand not to say anything, and she actually understood (I DID NOT RECORD THIS VIDEO. THAT VOICE WASN'T MINE LALALALA). I can upload a video with her voice, but trust me, it's kids' shrieking, who'd like it anyway?
I'm amazed of how she can understand things (as well as instructions, obviously) well despite her age. One day she followed me outside and saw me crying, so I picked her up and let her sit on the car and started ranting to her about the things that made me cry because I assumed, well, she's one, she couldn't possibly understand things like this. To my astonishment, she actually got me and took my selendang and wiped off my tears. TELL ME AFTER THAT HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HER??
She's two last week and when I told mum I miss her, my mum told me that she can actually speak clearly now. She called my little brother 'Abam', which I found really cute and heh, it's a first in our family history. Usually my little cousins would just call him 'Naz' or 'Bang' or 'Banaz' because they find it easier (??) but THIS GIRL, haih. Abam. Hihih. Cute. Really cute. And different. (: She called my mom Mak Tak, which is also a first because usually they call my mom Mak Dadak before they can actually say Mak Andak correctly. OH GOSH I JUST MISS YOU MORE BIHA.
Recent (and decent, lol) look of her, being two.
Sad thing is, I know when I get back, she wouldn't have much memory of me, and I gotta start over (Naim too, hehh). I might give up, but I'll try to win this girl back. Haisy. Nurin Nabiha, you're the best girl I've ever known ((:
.jpg)


Comments
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *awkward laugh*
sanyaaaaapppp kao
ehh tq2. tgk akak sdare la en. hehe