56. sun sun rise again!
I'm sorry I don't know how to write a proper blog entry anymore. I guess I've lost my mojo (as if I have ever had any before, duh). So yup, it's the end of BERSATU games, so the Wellies have headed back to Wellington as well as the rest.
The last day that they were here I managed to bring Afiq for another trip round Auckland, but this time we're with Pa'din. I'm not so sure how to spell his name though, since that was the first (and last I reckon?) time I have ever seen him. So we went to the Mount Eden and had some good moments up the mountain. It's a great lookout point, since you can see the whole Auckland from there, and you can even see some islands around Auckland. Mt. Eden is definitely my favorite place for soul-healing ecehceh. Then we went to Mission Bay. Sorry I didn't bring my camera, so all photos are in Afiq's. -.-' Konon pergi Mission Bay sebab nak tengok sunset sekali dah terlambat. Plan asal adalah untuk tengok sunset di Eden, tapi Afiq sibuk sangat nak turun pergi toilet, semua dah tak ada hati nak naik bukit balik. So tukar plan nak tengok sunset kat Mission Bay, tapi dah lambat. -_-'
After Mission Bay, I went back and went out to watch Toy Story 3 in IMAX with Bill, Steffen, Matt, Theo, Lars and Rustam but I don't know, I was just lost. And dizzy. -_-' Masa Toy Story dah nak habis, I received a text from Kak Linda. She was worried that Naim didn't answer his phone. Who's Kak Linda? See here. (:
I sent Naim a surprise cake, out of no reason. (: Glad he (and his housemates)was were happy about it, because I was feeling ecstatic! :D I don't have the photo of the cake unfortunately, but Naim does and I'm going to ask him to send me the photo. But I believe the cake was lovely ((: Naim told me that he and his housemates just came back from class slash workshop so they were dead tired and hungry when suddenly the cake arrived. His housemates were pretty frantic about that cake that they were screaming when I called. LOL. Glad I made them happy.
One of the reasons why I am so lost and moodless these past few days is my cell. My favorite cell is broken. And I tried to send it for repair, but it'll cost me 150 bucks, which is almost the price of a new phone. -_-' Problem is, I want an E71 so bad (out of a reason I can't explain) and I wouldn't ask my parents to buy it although Mom is fine with the idea of it. But I know what my sisters would say if she does, so, no, I won't ask anyone to buy it for me. And I can't have Naim's E71 because then he'll have no cell since he'd only come back (Banting) in the end of July. That's too late, I can't wait that long :-/
Oh, speaking of which, Naim has dibs on HTC (not sure Legend or Desire or whatever) but when I told him Steffen's brand new HTC is broken (I don't think it's even 3 months old, LOL), he went "Oh, okay". Seriously. Haha.
Okay fine honestly I wasn't even laughing. IDK, I intended to make this a happy post but IDK what's been bothering me.
Alright, I'll sign off now. Will upload photos from Christchurch and Eden/Mission later.
The best song to describe my feelings (although not entirely); Maroon 5 - Misery. Wait. More like a song I can't get enough of.
The last day that they were here I managed to bring Afiq for another trip round Auckland, but this time we're with Pa'din. I'm not so sure how to spell his name though, since that was the first (and last I reckon?) time I have ever seen him. So we went to the Mount Eden and had some good moments up the mountain. It's a great lookout point, since you can see the whole Auckland from there, and you can even see some islands around Auckland. Mt. Eden is definitely my favorite place for soul-healing ecehceh. Then we went to Mission Bay. Sorry I didn't bring my camera, so all photos are in Afiq's. -.-' Konon pergi Mission Bay sebab nak tengok sunset sekali dah terlambat. Plan asal adalah untuk tengok sunset di Eden, tapi Afiq sibuk sangat nak turun pergi toilet, semua dah tak ada hati nak naik bukit balik. So tukar plan nak tengok sunset kat Mission Bay, tapi dah lambat. -_-'
After Mission Bay, I went back and went out to watch Toy Story 3 in IMAX with Bill, Steffen, Matt, Theo, Lars and Rustam but I don't know, I was just lost. And dizzy. -_-' Masa Toy Story dah nak habis, I received a text from Kak Linda. She was worried that Naim didn't answer his phone. Who's Kak Linda? See here. (:
I sent Naim a surprise cake, out of no reason. (: Glad he (and his housemates)
One of the reasons why I am so lost and moodless these past few days is my cell. My favorite cell is broken. And I tried to send it for repair, but it'll cost me 150 bucks, which is almost the price of a new phone. -_-' Problem is, I want an E71 so bad (out of a reason I can't explain) and I wouldn't ask my parents to buy it although Mom is fine with the idea of it. But I know what my sisters would say if she does, so, no, I won't ask anyone to buy it for me. And I can't have Naim's E71 because then he'll have no cell since he'd only come back (Banting) in the end of July. That's too late, I can't wait that long :-/
Oh, speaking of which, Naim has dibs on HTC (not sure Legend or Desire or whatever) but when I told him Steffen's brand new HTC is broken (I don't think it's even 3 months old, LOL), he went "Oh, okay". Seriously. Haha.
Okay fine honestly I wasn't even laughing. IDK, I intended to make this a happy post but IDK what's been bothering me.
Alright, I'll sign off now. Will upload photos from Christchurch and Eden/Mission later.
The best song to describe my feelings (although not entirely); Maroon 5 - Misery. Wait. More like a song I can't get enough of.
Comments