59. Let's talk about Eclipse.
Hi it's me again. Okay I know it's been 11 days, but I want to ramble about Twilight Saga: Eclipse. First of all, I've never ever even for a second liked the fact that the movie title has to have the 'Twilight Saga' in front of it! It's just ridiculous! And sounds wrong! I mean Twilight is Twilight, New Moon is New Moon and Eclipse is just Eclipse, GAWDDD, damn it!
okay2 I'll cool down a bit. Well most of us have already know that one of the main reasons why people watch the so-called Twilight Saga is because of Rob Pattinson (I have never heard a guy telling me he's watching it because of Kristen Stewart as much as I have heard people telling me they go to watch Transformers because of Megan Fox, no offense Kristen).
I watched it because I want to compare it to the book. I mean I've never watched a movie made out of a book I like. It's either watched it, or read it. Except for this 'saga' and P.S I Love You (which I don't want to rant about right now). And I get the whole thing about the directors changing the details and all, but there should be some elements the directors should never miss out; like, say, the tension.
All three novels were great, not great great, but yeah really good, not some childish-i-can-write-this-too as claimed by a beauty last couple of months (yes I was there when you tweeted that. Writing a novel isn't as easy as you think little missy). The first one was intense, of fights, that is. The second, was okay, but the details are so exquisite. The third, eh, it was pretty intense too, but of love conflicts. And so I thought the fourth one is REALLY REALLY TOTALLY LAME and draggy and boring and I'm just sick of each characters in the last novel. Okay back to the movie.
Yeah, about the movie. The first one was a real, total disappointment. Boring and pointless. But the director of New Moon totally nailed it! It was intense, and it didn't leave out the important parts of the plots and the details, BOOM! But Eclipse, man, they could've done it better. Seriously. I've been hearing people saying that Eclipse is so damn good, but sorry to burst the bubble, darling, it isn't. It should be all intense and confusing, but all I see in the movie is the word "SLUT" coming out from every corner in every scene of Bella. Damn straight. Ohh don't let me even get into the details. I don't want to get to that because it'll take me forever to stop.
All in all, the movie's rubbish. Well slightly better than Twilight, but definitely going off in the bin. That's it. And for the last time, for the love of God, the movie isn't any better than New Moon. You're just saying so because you'd get to see Jacob's hot bod (too bad not for me) and Rob's ... God, what's his special quality again? Piercing eyes? I don't know.
okay2 I'll cool down a bit. Well most of us have already know that one of the main reasons why people watch the so-called Twilight Saga is because of Rob Pattinson (I have never heard a guy telling me he's watching it because of Kristen Stewart as much as I have heard people telling me they go to watch Transformers because of Megan Fox, no offense Kristen).
Wait are you even serious? Is that Megan Fox??
All three novels were great, not great great, but yeah really good, not some childish-i-can-write-this-too as claimed by a beauty last couple of months (yes I was there when you tweeted that. Writing a novel isn't as easy as you think little missy). The first one was intense, of fights, that is. The second, was okay, but the details are so exquisite. The third, eh, it was pretty intense too, but of love conflicts. And so I thought the fourth one is REALLY REALLY TOTALLY LAME and draggy and boring and I'm just sick of each characters in the last novel. Okay back to the movie.
Yeah, about the movie. The first one was a real, total disappointment. Boring and pointless. But the director of New Moon totally nailed it! It was intense, and it didn't leave out the important parts of the plots and the details, BOOM! But Eclipse, man, they could've done it better. Seriously. I've been hearing people saying that Eclipse is so damn good, but sorry to burst the bubble, darling, it isn't. It should be all intense and confusing, but all I see in the movie is the word "SLUT" coming out from every corner in every scene of Bella. Damn straight. Ohh don't let me even get into the details. I don't want to get to that because it'll take me forever to stop.
Awh did you Volturis lost your balls in Eclipse? Damn right. And Jane, please.
Oh to think about it, you Volturis did lost your balls in Breaking Dawn. Just take off that cloak now will you?
Seriously dude... I'm gonna throw up right now.
Heh.




Comments