57. the delayed post, of Christchurch.

To this particular someone, I know this would sound mean, but I wish you'd just vanish off my life! I can't stand having these feelings of which I shouldn't have at all! I mean seriously. This paradox of feelings isn't what am I supposed to be having. I have once wished time would pass by slowly so that I wouldn't have to finish this course fast, but now I wish I would finish this course quickly so that I can erase you from my life, as if we have never met or knew each other. Don't worry, the feeling isn't necessarily negative, you know that and I too know it very well. It's just that I had to do whatever it takes to pretend as if the feelings have never existed, AND GOD IT'S ANNOYING AND TIRING! Aih, it's a complicated thing, and I believe that other than God, only you and I know. Although we don't have to talk to each other. I know you know. (:


So since last post I dah janji nak post gambar from the Christchurch/Eden/Mission trips, tapi tak dapat full folder lagi, I'll just post whatever I have alright?


#1 Christchurch & Mount Hutt trip.
 gambar first mesti nak yang paling gempak kann. Haha. The famous Cathedral.
 My favorite photo from International Antarctic Centre. Chris was the only one who could capture this photo because he's the tallest one (more than 6 feet tall, mind you).
 Dudettes happily looking at the (sadly, one-legged) penguin, namely Rob if I am not mistaken.
 Experiencing the Antarctic blizzard. It was -16°C, mind you! I was literally shaking!
 Um, Chris, you might want to change position. LOLz
 The dudes.
 And the dudettes. This was the night of Germany vs England. Yes I didn't arrange the photos according to the events.
 Steffen was scared of this guy. He's the most, um, dedicated supporter of England and Steffen thought that there was some possibility of that guy to hit the Germany supporters that night if Germany wins (of which they did).
 LOL. So wrong.
 Credits to Bill. The town.
 The famous tram. If you watch Cinderella (ala yang Ahmad Idham & Haliza Misbun tu -_-") you'd know.
 POSERS!
 The gorgeous ski field @ Mount Hutt.
 (:
Trying to be a snow angel but errr.
 Mount Hutt. After this photo we went through the clouds USING A VAN. No jokes weh. Ingat guna kapal terbang je ke boleh redah awan? Subhanallah it was seriously amazing. ((:
 I got this for Chapix (:
 Whoever knows me well would know how much I love taking photos of the sky and clouds from inside a plane. This is one of them. And this was the first time I have ever been on a Boeing, kthanksbye.
 Ain't it pretty? (:
 (:
Em, okay, we're back to the International Antarctic Centre. LOL.
Intense chess game.....
Guess which ones are the players?
 Played some intense NFSU while waiting for the Germany vs England game.
 Them? They prefer to drink and talk in German -_-' and spill drinks on Bill's iPod :O
 If you're wondering what's with the pig look, it's because I lost. -_-"
Jumpshot is a must.

Um okay I think this is a little bit too much. I've put so many photos and this doesn't even include the trip round Auckland and some print screens I wanted to post up here. So I'll stop here, and I'll post some more later ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia