66. David Archuleta + gayness

Today at dinner;


Note that there are two Bill(s) involved in this scene.One is the American Bill (a guy) and the other one is my best friend the Malaysian Bill (a girl). So I'd just label them as American and Malaysian, alright?


Malaysian (to Natalee): Oh, you went to Chris Daughtry's concert? We went to David Archuleta's concert and we got to see him!
Me: Yeah, and we met him and we hugged him! (I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT)

Natalee: Whoa, the American Idol guy?
Malaysian: Yeah, the runner-up. He lost to David Cook.
American: Oh, the gay American Idol?
Me & Malaysian: NOOO! HE'S NOT GAY!
American: He's gay. He came out!
Me & Malaysian: That's Adam Lambert!
Natalee: Haha. And you lived in America.


HAHA. I found that funny. Really funny and ironic. You don't? Too bad :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia