61. photos

Saw this on Tumblr, so decided to give it a go and susahkan orang lain by tagging them MUAHAHAHAHA.
a) Your facebook profile photo;
 you know it.


b) A photo of yourself a year ago;
 one year and one month ago (:


c) A photo that makes you happy;
 ((:


d) A photo of the last place you went on holiday;
Christchurch (: 


e) A photo of you 
2 years ago (:


f) A photo that makes you laugh;
 OMG Syafiq!


g) A photo of someone you love
 Nurin Khairina Mohd Fariq (:
&


h) A photo of your favourite band/musician
Cobra Starshippp ♥


i) A photo of your family
 My family here. ♥

j) A photo of you as a baby
I don't have any. Sorry.

k) A photo of your favourite film(s) 


l) A photo of you (again??)
 being messy. :D


m) A photo of your best friend(s)
 Best of the best (':


n) A photo of one of your favourite family members 
hohoiii gambar zaman apakah iniii


o) A photo of you and someone you love;
 LOLZOMG


p) A photo of you at the last party you went to;
 Formal $15. IH.


q) A drunk photo of you; 
-I don't have any drunk photos of myself, because I don't drink-


r) A photo of one of your classes;
Err, I don't snap photos in class?

s) A photo of you on a school trip;
On a 'school' trip to Tiritiri Matangi


t) A photo of something you enjoy doing;
This is the only photo available alright? -__-'

Now I'm tagging everyone who doesn't have anything to do. MIAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia