65. what people should stop doing
1. People REALLY need to stop talking about other people. Like, spreading stories about other people. Even kalau kita rasa benda tu isn't a secret pun, kena ke cerita kat orang lain? Macam tak ada life, faham? Aku tak faham kenapa ada setengah orang, bila dengar something, contoh orang A dan B bergaduh, terus nak cerita kat orang lain walhal orang tu tak ada kena mengena langsung dengan cerita tu. Nak kata best friend dia pun bukan! Yes, mungkin kau rasa 'Eleh, takde benda kot kalau aku cerita kat orang biar lagi 15 orang tau pasal A dan B gaduh', but that's the thing, why do you HAVE to tell people things like that? At least respect the privacy; if you tell C about it, tell A or B you told C because you wanted to have C's opinion or like that. Don't pretend to be an angel. SHEESH.
2. If you know certain things-- okay la I'll just be straight with this one-- if you know certain events are OBVIOUSLY private (unless you're too stupid to tell) and you cannot attend and not actually invited, even if you see it being promoted on facebook, COME ON, tak payah la RSVP, get me? Buat apa kau nak RSVP pun, because for one, you're not even there so you can't attend, and TWO, you're not even fucking invited, man! If I can say two words about people like this, I'd say TAK MALU. Very annoying la. Menyusahkan!
3. Show encrypted text
Start: hidden text :end
2. If you know certain things-- okay la I'll just be straight with this one-- if you know certain events are OBVIOUSLY private (unless you're too stupid to tell) and you cannot attend and not actually invited, even if you see it being promoted on facebook, COME ON, tak payah la RSVP, get me? Buat apa kau nak RSVP pun, because for one, you're not even there so you can't attend, and TWO, you're not even fucking invited, man! If I can say two words about people like this, I'd say TAK MALU. Very annoying la. Menyusahkan!
3. Show encrypted text
Start: hidden text :end
Comments