68. Chapid & Princeton
I bukan orang kaya. I bukan senang2 petik jari terus dapat apa yang I nak. Maka bila Chapid the kindest guy tunjuk lens yang I nak dengan harga cuma RM850, I dah macam orang gila. Tapi I kena consider. Nak beli buku dah NZD 200 (almost), that's about almost RM500 (tapi itu pun kalau NAK beli hahaha), dengan rent nak dibayar, dengan nak pergi School Visit lagi, dengan nak makan Burger Fuel lagi (hahaha, tiba je). Terpaksa lepaskan peluang ni. Hah. Sedih jangan cakap.
Chapid baik sangat, siap nak tolong belikan pakai duit dia lagi. Huhu. Chapid, kalau RM8.50, boleh jugak aku pinjam duit ko wooo. -____-" Takpe lah, dulu kan mak selalu ingatkan, good things come to those who wait (:
One thing I like about having Chapid to talk about stuffs is that, one, he always listens. Two, we never run out of things to say. And we can talk about almost everything- from current issues to politic to personal to professional to casual. And three, he always help me solve things and suggest stuffs. Ciri2 seoranghusband cikgu yang baik (: [husband pun boleh, but not mine, hehe. Girls, nak berkenalan? Hoho]
*warning: If you're not a camera buff, skip this paragraph. Well I'm not pro, and I don't think I deserve to call myself a camera buff too, but I like these things, it's complicated you know ARGH NEVER MIND WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS JUST SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THESE STUFFS*
Thing is, I've seen what f/1.4 and f/1.8 can do. I've never liked 1.8, at least not THAT much, and I just love 1.4 from the bottom of my heart ♥ ♥ AND AWWW THE BOKEH (although I know 1.2 would do better, but I don't want that) (but but but, SHARPER images!) (no I won't go for 1.2). Now that I've missed this chance on buying 1.4 for such a great deal, Chapid talked me out into buying a 1.8 instead. Well. To be honest I still want a 1.4, but I can't be too greedy now, can I? Like when I bought my camera, I've never thought I'd buy D3000, I wanted a D90. But I ended up buying D3000 and now I am in love with it. So I'm opening up (haven't really decided though) to the idea of settling with 1.8 instead. All thanks to Chapid.
On another note, I just went to see the apartment I'm going to live in next year. It looks just nice for me. Not as fancy/pretty/warm/homey like International House (I'm gonna miss you, IH), but it's a good place for singles like me and Nisha. And it's near to Uni (SO NEAR I CAN WALK OUT OF IT 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS AND STILL SKIP AROUND) and near to convenience store and Starbucks and Subway and get this get this, it has a restaurant down in the lobby! Well I'm not a fan of eating fried rice indoor, but yeah, I love the place already. And it is cheap. The place is called Princeton. Can't wait. (:
p.s: Chapid is a friend of mine, more like a senior I knew back in college. Err, I mean the college I went to after SPM. YES, IPTI, THAT COLLEGE! He's a photographer (who I really look up to-- he's so good), a blogger and a fantastic friend. You can visit his blog here or check out his Flickr here.
p.s: You, since I can't pretend you're gonna go online anymore, and I can't wait for your calls anymore, I'll just write it up here. So you gotta suck up and deal with it because these are the things that have been lingering in my head so thank you.
Chapid baik sangat, siap nak tolong belikan pakai duit dia lagi. Huhu. Chapid, kalau RM8.50, boleh jugak aku pinjam duit ko wooo. -____-" Takpe lah, dulu kan mak selalu ingatkan, good things come to those who wait (:
One thing I like about having Chapid to talk about stuffs is that, one, he always listens. Two, we never run out of things to say. And we can talk about almost everything- from current issues to politic to personal to professional to casual. And three, he always help me solve things and suggest stuffs. Ciri2 seorang
*warning: If you're not a camera buff, skip this paragraph. Well I'm not pro, and I don't think I deserve to call myself a camera buff too, but I like these things, it's complicated you know ARGH NEVER MIND WHY AM I EXPLAINING THIS JUST SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THESE STUFFS*
Thing is, I've seen what f/1.4 and f/1.8 can do. I've never liked 1.8, at least not THAT much, and I just love 1.4 from the bottom of my heart ♥ ♥ AND AWWW THE BOKEH (although I know 1.2 would do better, but I don't want that) (but but but, SHARPER images!) (no I won't go for 1.2). Now that I've missed this chance on buying 1.4 for such a great deal, Chapid talked me out into buying a 1.8 instead. Well. To be honest I still want a 1.4, but I can't be too greedy now, can I? Like when I bought my camera, I've never thought I'd buy D3000, I wanted a D90. But I ended up buying D3000 and now I am in love with it. So I'm opening up (haven't really decided though) to the idea of settling with 1.8 instead. All thanks to Chapid.
AWH SUPER CUTE 1.4 BABYYYY ♥
(gambar dari Forum Photomalaysia.com)
Yes this is half-dedication post for Chapid. Tiada upah diberi untuk promosi ini. Sekian.On another note, I just went to see the apartment I'm going to live in next year. It looks just nice for me. Not as fancy/pretty/warm/homey like International House (I'm gonna miss you, IH), but it's a good place for singles like me and Nisha. And it's near to Uni (SO NEAR I CAN WALK OUT OF IT 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS AND STILL SKIP AROUND) and near to convenience store and Starbucks and Subway and get this get this, it has a restaurant down in the lobby! Well I'm not a fan of eating fried rice indoor, but yeah, I love the place already. And it is cheap. The place is called Princeton. Can't wait. (:
p.s: Chapid is a friend of mine, more like a senior I knew back in college. Err, I mean the college I went to after SPM. YES, IPTI, THAT COLLEGE! He's a photographer (who I really look up to-- he's so good), a blogger and a fantastic friend. You can visit his blog here or check out his Flickr here.
p.s: You, since I can't pretend you're gonna go online anymore, and I can't wait for your calls anymore, I'll just write it up here. So you gotta suck up and deal with it because these are the things that have been lingering in my head so thank you.


Comments