62. And now presenting..

My wishlist.


(not all are necessary to have, but oh well, I just want them. Not so bad, though).

  1. Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AF-S. I just need something with a bigger aperture.
  2. Nikon SB-400 flash. Obviously it has been on my list for some time now.
  3. Macbook Air/Pro 15" (although, to be honest, I despise really, really big laptops).
  4. iPod touch 32GB. I need to upgrade. My current iPod has only 1.57 GB *or less, too lazy to check* free space.
  5. E71 or Blackberry Bold 9700. I don't want to admit, but sigh, iPhone 4 would be good too.
I know somebody out there is expecting me to write D90 down in the list, but you know what, your fanboyism of Canon and against everything other than that an D90 seriously makes you look stupid.

I would love to have a D90, seriously, and I think I've mentioned that more than a thousand times, but I love my current camera. It's good enough for me.

And I honestly don't want to sound like a gadget geek/snob/douche, but seriously this is all I want. Not desperately though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia