8. Things that I want but I can't have.


Pernah tak korang rasa macam nak sangat something yang sangat impossible tapi tak kira, korang nak jugak, sampai tahap dapat tengok pun jadi lah?

masa mula-mula saya nampak encik Optimus Prime ni buat grand entrance, saya jatuh hati. TAK TIPU! Saya dah nak nangis bila dia mati!
Porsche Cayenne S. Lemah lutut!!
masih kategori kereta, Hummer. PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTH. Mantop!
Entah kenapa, semalam masa tengok ni empathy sangat sangat, terlampau rasanya. Sheesh!

Itu la point hari ini, Iron Man 2. Hehe. Semalam akhirnya dapat tengok jugak, and gosh I am still psyched about it! It is definitely 100 times better than the first one. More actions, and the humor and wittiness are still there (perhaps it's more serious than the first one, but oh well), more intense and everything I wished that it would be. The cast are all good, very strong and fits the characters well. I also noticed a lot of gorgeous, poster-material shots of Scarlett Johansson, who is my favorite, but I might admit, that's a little too sick maybe? And dang, Terrance Howard is replaced by Don Cheadle (who actually did very good). WHY OH WHY? Terrance is a whole lot better than Don, why do you have to replace him?? UGHH. And the ending was a bit loose to me. It's like, what? Just like that? GAAH! And nobody ever called Black Widow as Black Widow. Or War Machine as War Machine. It's either SHIELD AGENT/Romanoff and the suit/the suit. -___-'

But Iron Man is definitely the guy of my dream. Funny, no I mean witty, stubborn, and manly. Aaaahhh.
And Iron Man 2 is definitely better than Iron Man, and still get me psyched.

And one thing I have always wanted but I can't have right now is this.
Yea, it's this one person. He's gonna kill me if he knows I'm uploading this. HAHAHAHAHA.


loves,
hawa.

p.s: Rindu Gaby/Ahmad Afiq siot. *sigh*

Comments

Aqilah Amin said…
OMG u do really love it tooo!!! hawa taw x tgh ckp dgn boyfie pun ble kte nmpk je cayenne tu, mesti cam muke sgt x blh blaaa ok. gleeeeee obsess.
hawanasir said…
i do! kan? aaaaa tak boleh blah. first time nampak cayenne kat banting masa tu dengan mak, terus macam angau gila sebab tak percaya boleh tgk on the road, dpn mata, kat banting! hahahaha.

tp mmg setiap kali jumpa histeria la, tu yg pasti. lemah lutut kalah jumpa naim :P

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia