31. The stars lean down to kiss you

For the past few days I have been busy with my assignments and all, that I even had to miss Keith's class for the first time in history Keith's my favorite tutor, if I haven't mentioned that for the 100th time and missing his class makes me feel incomplete for the whole week. Good thing is, when I went to Disney On Ice, Peter Pan Musical (will tell all about it later) and was doing my assignment, I actually have thought of something to be written. Unfortunately, when I finished my assignment, I decided not to write about it.

I actually intended to write 10 reasons of why a relationship won't work. All based on my own and others' experiences. Yeah, I analyze the mundane things, because I believe people would need help on even the mundanest things in life. But then again, when I think of it, hey, there's always exception for everything.

Like, reason number 3: You talk about marriage in the first few weeks/months (less than 3 for each, respectively) of dating. Generally, that would freak your other half out and eventually it won't work. But it doesn't work that way for fynn jamal. She got married after three months knowing her (now) husband.

And many others. There are exceptions for every thing. And therefore, I don't want to contaminate minds and ruin a supposed-to-work relationship just because they think their relationship won't work after reading what I wrote. Who knows your relationship might be an exception. ;) Just believe in your relationship. Hehe.

And BTW, am not gonna update for a while because my Internet is down and we have this Assassin game going on in IH so it's not safe to go out. Heee. Bye for now! (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia