27. and I wrote this letter in my head cause so many things are left unsaid.


Oh hell yeah I am the girl your mother warned you about. Heh.

I am sorry if I have been such a bitch on Twitter. It's just a place where I channel my anger and self-monologues and yes, some of the little things in my life that kept me going. If you can't stand it, just unfollow me. Number of followers is not a big deal for me. I would keep tweeting without any followers. And no, I am not going to protect my tweets because that's like hiding this side of me from the world. Why should I play two roles in two different worlds when I can play both in the same world?

You know, the good side of twitter is that it has been keeping me from snapping (and slapping and punching) people more frequently, and anonymity (of the subject being tweeted about) is being kept. Well at least most of the time. And I believe that is way better than gathering a few friends and badmouth the subjects at every free seconds. 

And if you think I was talking about you, good for you. At least you knew you did something wrong, although the tweet might not possibly be about you.

And BTW, I am not at all mad about this. Haha. It's a formspring, you were expected to ask these kinds of questions and I was being expected to respond to it.
As long as it was not my boyfriend asking, I'll be fine. 
Stinson out.
Eh.
Hawa Nasir out.
xx

Comments

pewit hahaha..lek2 nnt guna formspring lu akan jadi otai



my follower? meh amek award meh
hawanasir said…
aku dah ada formspring agak lama jugak. cuma biasa malas nak layan. heh.

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia