13. Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)


I really think they were right when they said I have ADHD. My mom never agreed to that, though. But I really think I do have ADHD. I have shorter attention span in comparison to anyone else I know. I was doing my assignment and 15 seconds later I grabbed my camera and start playing with it. After about 5 shots, I took my hairbrush and played with my hair. That's pretty irritating, if I must say. But once I am focused to something, I can't stop. I would want to, but I don't seem able to. For example, the reason why I don't do my assignments earlier is because once I get started, I would go from the introduction to the conclusion in one go, no matter how long it takes, and I wouldn't rest. That's why I can't do like what most people have been suggesting me; start progressively, two paragraphs a day. I. JUST. CAN'T.

Another characteristic of an ADHD is high empathy. If you stick around me for long, you'd know how empathetic I get. That would explain why do I think pretty differently from others. And all the psychological and emotional problems, ahh, you get it. But hey, having ADHD is not a bad thing. Check this page out. It draws out the good side of an ADHD. And this is the site if you're wondering what the symptoms of ADHD are. 

p.s: I fit all characteristics, and for the cause (more like a catalyst actually), um yeah I had that too.

And this is what I got from my camera session this morning:
oh, everyone, this is Steffen and he was too busy trying to beat my high score in Doodle Jump. BLEAGHH.

And these photos are from AGESSSS ago.

I didn't get many photos from the event because I bailed to watch Wanted. Hehehe.

Okay I gotta get back to my assignments. See, this is how easily I get distracted. I was about to do my assignments and suddenly I thought I should blog and then I decided to upload some photos AGDWSKJXDWHDHXLK. Bye.

Comments

Misz B said…
Bill likes pictures :) not the one without a face
hawanasir said…
hahahahaha. okay, i'll get one with faces next time!

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia