12. Cobus Potgieter

I am never really a drum person (I prefer guitar, obviously) but thanks to Bill (and James hehehe) I figured about this cool dude, Cobus Potgieter. He rocked Ke$ha's Tik Tok like no one could ever do! Check this out;


In an unrelated TOTALLY UNRELATED note, but obviously more important, I gotta work on my lesson plan and start doing my Linguistics! I sure don't want the history to repeat itself  ):

I'll get back to you guys later, I promise!

p.s: I miss my camera )):

Comments

NIA said…
ngape ngn kamera ko weh?
hawanasir said…
erk. ada je. cumaaaaa lama tak main hehehe. sampai bill pun perasan :P
Misz B said…
drummer memang bez. Cobus and James Burry likes this :P
hawanasir said…
OH THANKS, 'JAMES'! i really like you, keen for coffee? (gila NZ-ish. hahaha)

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia