26. of Linguistics and French.
First up, thanks to Chybeelila.com for the awards (: But I can't tag anyone else because..errr..I just can't. Hehe.
Okay, this is a quick post. You know how I have been loathing grammar and linguistics since, I don't know, forever? Okay well I have a confession. This semester has changed my view of Linguistics. I ♥ linguistics, for real. It's currently the only subject I understand well and be critical about. Well, all thanks to Keith, the tutor slash rock star. Haha. He's like the coolest tutor I've ever had.
And and this is totally unrelated, but I am a sucker for French speakers! So if you can speak French fluently, do come up to me and speak French! I might not understand you, but I would surely ask you to speak more words! (this is actually a good chance for you to talk bad stuffs about me in front of my face without getting yourself punched or slapped)
Hawa Nasir out!
xx


Comments